WA - 27th MAY Sunday - Vintage bike swap meet

me1980bmxr

Re: WA - 27th MAY Sunday - Vintage bike swap meet

Postby me1980bmxr » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:57 pm

ghostpoet wrote:Yep I had a good time, thanks to Quicksilver for organizing it. What a champ. Met a few great people and sold a couple of bits and pieces. How Metal's bike, the Super Elliot didn't sell I have no idea.. If anyone has contacts for the couple doing the Eroica in Italy who bought a frame off me, please PM as the headset cups I thought were taped to the frame and forks were found in my car when I unpacked!! :shock:
Toying with the idea of a swapmeet/show and shine/tweed ride cum Fremantle Eroica in Spring near Clancy's...ease of access for sellers and exhibitors, heaps of space, nice bit of grass(to lie on, not consume) Freo vibes and...good beer!! Quicksilver I have thought about what you said made a good or bad event and I reckon I can come up with something that should keep most people happy, especially regarding access. PM if you want to know more..or warn me that it will probably go horribly wrong and end in tears :D
Hey ghostpoet, I'm one half of the 'other couple' that purchased stuff from you at the swap meet. I took the mystery aero bike of your hands :D .

....Just got your msg! Thanks for the link too!!

ghostpoet

Re: WA - 27th MAY Sunday - Vintage bike swap meet

Postby ghostpoet » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:33 pm

From the vaults