Ride2Work Day WA - only 5?

justalf

Ride2Work Day WA - only 5?

Postby justalf » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:23 pm

My work is putting on brekky for Ride2Work Day, so a bunch of us are going to try and get in as many breakfasts between 6am and 9am as we can before we get to work. However, there seems to be a sad lack of community breakfasts to put on our list. The website https://www.bicyclenetwork.com.au/gener ... rams/3026/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; only lists five.

I thought there'd be more - am I missing any? Because at the moment they are so far apart I could probably only manage three breakfasts in that time.

(And before you start criticising me for being greedy, I'm doing it for the greater good: my attendance at each extra event increases their stats > so it makes cycling look more popular > probably increasing their budgets for next time > everyone wins.)
Yep, I have some bike.

ColinOldnCranky

Re: Ride2Work Day WA - only 5?

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 pm

I'll be heading to the Perth on at the Concert Hall. taking some unicycles too if anyone wants to have a try.

http://www.bwa.org.au/riding-to-work/236/
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle

Dirty32

Postby Dirty32 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 pm

I'll be dropping in on the Perth CBD one tomorrow, too.
Was thinking about City of Vincent, but this one is more convenient.

See you there, Colin!

Sinner

Postby Sinner » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Great to see the numbers attending at the Concert Hall.

Also good to see the pollies taking an interest. Perhaps this represents a step change in the way cycling is seen in Perth.

ploz

Postby ploz » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:23 pm

It was very quiet at the Cockburn brekkie - but a free service from the Bike Dr for the commuter made it well worthwhile :)