Main Roads Hazard Reports

rodneythellama

Main Roads Hazard Reports

Postby rodneythellama » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Anyone else noticed the broken glass and sand on the Kwinana PSP near Selway Rd Brentwood? It's been there the last fortnight or so, just around that narrow blind corner at the underpass.

I have been trying to convince Main Roads of its presence for the last week but they won't believe me. Then they asked for a photo and I sent that, but now they don't believe that the photo exists.

Am I going mad, or are Main Roads getting worse, or both? :shock:

Aushiker

Re: Main Roads Hazard Reports

Postby Aushiker » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:25 pm

You are not dealing with David Sharp at Main Roads by any chance? Time to escalate your compliant to the Minister's Office if they will not act. He is not happy with them at the moment :)

Andrew
Last edited by Aushiker on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

rodneythellama

Postby rodneythellama » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:57 am

Aushiker wrote:You are not dealing with David Sharp at Main Roads by any chance? Time to escalate your compliant to the Minister's Office if they will no act. He is not happy with them at the moment :)

Andrew
No, I'm just dealing with a multitude of "Customer Information Officers" and their anonymous inspectors and contractors.

It finally got cleaned up yesterday afternoon.

Broken glass is not getting cleaned up down south. I'm wondering if it's due to lack of reports (I have to admit I often forget to do it) or do Main Roads not believe the reports?

Do you know what the current state of the art is with reporting websites/apps? I used NeatStreets but don't really like it, plus it spams the local council when I report PSP faults.

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:40 pm

rodneythellama wrote:Do you know what the current state of the art is with reporting websites/apps? I used NeatStreets but don't really like it, plus it spams the local council when I report PSP faults.
With Neatstreets it helps if you let them know it is a MainRoads or whoever responsible and they will then direct it to the appropriate authority. Bit much to expect them to know every path and who is responsible for it across the whole country. That said MainRoads has not always been that keen on Neatstreets.

Andrew

rodneythellama

Postby rodneythellama » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Ok it seems that Main Roads are now responding to NeatStreets reports. They have fixed this one that I reported: 10020263.

Actually in every single report I submitted to NeatStreets, I wrote that the report was for Main Roads, but they forwarded the report to the council just based on geographic location.