Keep safe out there

nitestick

Keep safe out there

Postby nitestick » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:41 am

I had a tumble on Saturday night, while I was not at my most sober and there was a miscommunication with my riding buddy the end result was I was on the concrete due to what seems to be a deliberately placed branch about 500m north of Greenwood train station. The branch was pruned from a palm tree, it's branch mates were in a neat pile some 20 odd metres away, this leads me to believe it's no accident that it ended up blocking the path perpendicularly.

bigtbafe

Re: Keep safe out there

Postby bigtbafe » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:49 am

I've come across bricks lined across bike paths and other things like that. People are rather disappointing :/

dmwill

Postby dmwill » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Probably kids dumping it there without even thinking about the consequences...there is always random crap dumped around that area.

sarahactivated

Postby sarahactivated » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:31 pm

bigtbafe wrote:I've come across bricks lined across bike paths and other things like that. People are rather disappointing :/
That's horrible :S I'm always wary that some idiot kids could do some real damage if they wanted to. Thankfully I haven't come across anything delibrately placed on the path like that.
Sarah - Perth WA

diventare

Postby diventare » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:40 pm

dmwill wrote:Probably kids dumping it there without even thinking about the consequences...there is always random crap dumped around that area.
Nice thought, it's not always malicious or even aimed at anyone in particular.