Rose Hotel Bunbury Breakfast Bargain

crazioldjane

Rose Hotel Bunbury Breakfast Bargain

Postby crazioldjane » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:21 pm

we rode down on friday and had breakfast on saturday morning and liked it so much we went there again this morning... it starts at 7 until about 9 i think... self serve cereals.. make your own toast...tea and coffee and then a cooked breakfast.. poached eggs and bacon for me and the boys had bacon and eggs and sausages and beans... they weren't even on the menu... really nice older lady doing the tables and a very old world huge period dining room....a hidden gem that not many people apart from the grey haired nomads know about ...we mostly had the place to ourselves and we all well and truly pigged out.....$16... yep $16... everyone else seemed to be in the packed out in crowded yuppy shops paying way more for half as much and music pumping to loud to be able to talk without shouting.... highly recommended if you are down that way.... :)
" faith is the substance of things hoped for..the evidence of things not seen"

Thoglette

Re: Rose Hotel Bunbury Breakfast Bargain

Postby Thoglette » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:01 am

crazioldjane wrote: really nice older lady doing the tables and a very old world huge period dining room....a hidden gem that not many people apart from the grey haired nomads know about ..
I had reason to be down that way around 2002/2003 fairly regularly - Rose Hotel was pretty high on our list of places to stay because of the breakfast. Good to see the tradition continues!
Stop handing them the stick! - Dave Moulton
"People are worthy of respect, ideas are not." Peter Ellerton, UQ

rusty842

Postby rusty842 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:38 am

A place I have frequented on many trips. And my old mans local.

Mediocratus

Postby Mediocratus » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:06 pm

They do good evening meals also.