If you're riding into the CBD next Wednesday ...

just4tehhalibut

If you're riding into the CBD next Wednesday ...

Postby just4tehhalibut » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Not only is it the 1st April, April Fools Day but also PROSH Day. Carry gold coins, watch for the costumes and prepare to have your foolhardiness tested. And get pictures, ta.

PS They recommend that if you buy a PROSH paper that you carry it with you all day so the other students don't keep mobbing you like seagulls. Some may even be dressed as seagulls, you never know. There's a procession in Forrest Place at 11:30am.

just4tehhalibut

Re: If you're riding into the CBD next Wednesday ...

Postby just4tehhalibut » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Yes, it's my one thing that I do and I almost forgot: PROSH is on tomorrow so bring coins to buy a fake newspaper that looks like it was written by a bunch of drink uni students plus look out for the costumes. They're not superheroes but they are doing it for charity.

redned

Postby redned » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:59 pm

just4tehhalibut wrote:Yes, it's my one thing that I do and I almost forgot: PROSH is on tomorrow so bring coins to buy a fake newspaper that looks like it was written by a bunch of drink uni students plus look out for the costumes. They're not superheroes but they are doing it for charity.
"looks like it was written by a bunch of drink uni students"?

It no doubtedly was!

And a warning to anyone that might be sensitive to extremely bad language and very crude themes.

cj7hawk

Postby cj7hawk » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 am

redned wrote:
just4tehhalibut wrote:Yes, it's my one thing that I do and I almost forgot: PROSH is on tomorrow so bring coins to buy a fake newspaper that looks like it was written by a bunch of drink uni students plus look out for the costumes. They're not superheroes but they are doing it for charity.
"looks like it was written by a bunch of drink uni students"?

It no doubtedly was!

And a warning to anyone that might be sensitive to extremely bad language and very crude themes.
Not nearly as crude as they used to be... Far less... uhh, maybe I shouldn't mention on a family oriented cycling site...