Grey Giant TCR / White Commodore - Mirrabooka Ave x Reid Hwy

jaseyjase

Grey Giant TCR / White Commodore - Mirrabooka Ave x Reid Hwy

Postby jaseyjase » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:03 pm

At about 6.30 this evening saw a fellow rider being harassed by a younger feller in a white commodore telling him he should be on the footpath

I already saw the driver clearly checking his mirrors waiting to block him off, positioning his car on the left side of the left lane heading northbound.

After some choice words said rider then blocked the driver for a bit, with the driver about to get out of his vehicle

Rider rode off, then i saw in my rear view, commodore over taking then cutting off rider aggressively into the kerb

couldnt see much else and with traffic behind me i couldnt stop to do much, just wanted to make sure said rider was ok, thats if you're on this board...

biker jk

Re: Grey Giant TCR / White Commodore - Mirrabooka Ave x Reid

Postby biker jk » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:44 am

Did you obtain the registration number?

jaseyjase

Postby jaseyjase » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:08 am

biker jk wrote:Did you obtain the registration number?
Unfortunately not :(

I was actually right next to him when we pulled up at the lights, thats when i started noticing his behaviour, by the time the cyclist came to have the chat lights were green and i didnt get chance, plus it was pretty dark by that time.

biker jk

Postby biker jk » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:12 am

jaseyjase wrote:
biker jk wrote:Did you obtain the registration number?
Unfortunately not :(

I was actually right next to him when we pulled up at the lights, thats when i started noticing his behaviour, by the time the cyclist came to have the chat lights were green and i didnt get chance, plus it was pretty dark by that time.
Fair enough under the circumstances. I try to get the number plate of dodgy drivers because if something happens then without the registration you have nothing.

jaseyjase

Postby jaseyjase » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:22 am

biker jk wrote:Fair enough under the circumstances. I try to get the number plate of dodgy drivers because if something happens then without the registration you have nothing.
Yeh, i was actually thinking to pull over, but i did also have the wife and my 3yo in the car, just coming back from work/daycare pick up

Thats when i thought, 'nup, i wont jump out but lets see if i can grab the plates'

was too hard, when i drove off the cyclist was right in front of the car blocking the plates :|

jlh

Postby jlh » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Just stop and start filming with your phone - its a great way to help agro people calm down.