wonderful report... NOT

dmwill

Re: wonderful report... NOT

Postby dmwill » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:36 pm

Well the general majority of people who listen to 6PR are either Taxi drivers or lonely individuals who seem to have a problem with everything.

HappyHumber

Postby HappyHumber » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:07 pm

I think you're flattering this article by calling it a 'report'. It's just another ranty opinion piece.

Honestly, stop giving 'em clickthroughs by linking this crap. WAToday don't really care if you agree or not - they're just happy they get a flurry of page hits to be able to report back good things to their advertisers (i.e. their revenue stream). Linking it is perpetuating it.

Their editors/owners know what gets people incensed and it aint rational, methodical and fair debate; it's giving opinionated windbags a pedastal.

Next.
--
Hit me up via the BNA dm; I'll get an alert. If y'know, you know.

ldrcycles

Postby ldrcycles » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Thanks for posting the content here so i could at least attempt to read it without clicking on the link. Only got about halfway before my brain cried for mercy, that's some real strong stupid in that one.
"I must be rather keen on cycling"- Sir Hubert Opperman.

Road Record Association of Australia

wellington_street

Postby wellington_street » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Both Roe Highway and the Mitchell Freeway are closed this entire weekend for roadworks - where's the page-long newspaper rants?

mount_street

Postby mount_street » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:52 pm

ColinOldnCranky wrote:I noticed her byline as
Karalee Katsambanis has had more than 20 years experience as an award-winning news journalist on television, radio and newspapers. (My empasis)
No mention in today's mini-bio of her winning any awards: :wink:

biker jk

Postby biker jk » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:11 pm

mount_street wrote:
ColinOldnCranky wrote:I noticed her byline as
Karalee Katsambanis has had more than 20 years experience as an award-winning news journalist on television, radio and newspapers. (My empasis)
No mention in today's mini-bio of her winning any awards: :wink:
Well removing one falsehood out of two is a good start. She still claims to be a journalist. I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt regarding being a mother-of-three.

cj7hawk

Postby cj7hawk » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:31 am

It's probably because people were, apparently, calling her husband and asking him to tell his wife to shut up. I guess since she was using his name as an endorsement, people then took it as fair game that they should take their complaints to him and she didn't like it at all - This probably explains another part of her bio that was removed. Funny how she had the gall to complain that these people were treating her as someone who didn't have the capacity to think for herself when they contacted her husband, yet had no problem making her marriage to a politician a claim to fame... So.. She wants to be a WAG but she wants to be recognized for her own capabilities, but somehow didn't realize those two objectives generally don't play well together. I guess she should add "naive" to her bio.

ColinOldnCranky

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:34 pm

cj7hawk wrote:It's probably because people were, apparently, calling her husband and asking him to tell his wife to shut up. I guess since she was using his name as an endorsement, people then took it as fair game that they should take their complaints to him and she didn't like it at all - This probably explains another part of her bio that was removed. Funny how she had the gall to complain that these people were treating her as someone who didn't have the capacity to think for herself when they contacted her husband, yet had no problem making her marriage to a politician a claim to fame... So.. She wants to be a WAG but she wants to be recognized for her own capabilities, but somehow didn't realize those two objectives generally don't play well together. I guess she should add "naive" to her bio.
+1 :lol:
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle