Daily trailer use?

Wixxy

Daily trailer use?

Postby Wixxy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Does anyone use a luggage trailer day to day outside of touring? I've seen one knocking around West Swan Rd.

BandedRail

Re: Daily trailer use?

Postby BandedRail » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:23 pm

I use my B.O.B. Yak a couple of times every weekend (laundry and groceries) and every now and then when needs be (picked up a pond-liner from the verge last month, very slow ride home). Never taken it down West Swan Rd though.

And I can confirm that a B.O.B. Yak will easily carry 18 bottle of fine red wine (another slow ride home).

Wixxy

Postby Wixxy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:58 pm

BandedRail wrote:I use my B.O.B. Yak a couple of times every weekend (laundry and groceries) and every now and then when needs be (picked up a pond-liner from the verge last month, very slow ride home). Never taken it down West Swan Rd though.

And I can confirm that a B.O.B. Yak will easily carry 18 bottle of fine red wine (another slow ride home).

When I pluck up the courage am going to go the drive thru bottleshop and pick up some cartons. See how that goes and maybe go Ellenbrook shops, but am sure I'll encounter some playful stick and am wary of findings kids jumping on it while I shop.

Wixxy

Postby Wixxy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:05 pm

In the UK I had a two wheeled plastic tub which I towed my toolbox from the train to workplace as a maintenance contractor. That was really slow and the gatehouse guards usually had a smile seeing it.

Mububban

Postby Mububban » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:18 am

Wixxy wrote:Does anyone use a luggage trailer day to day outside of touring? I've seen one knocking around West Swan Rd.
Only when we're on our annual trip to Rottnest and I get to be the beast of burden for the entire family's bags of cr@p :D
When you are driving your car, you are not stuck IN traffic - you ARE the traffic!!!

Wixxy

Postby Wixxy » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Mububban wrote:
Wixxy wrote:Does anyone use a luggage trailer day to day outside of touring? I've seen one knocking around West Swan Rd.
Only when we're on our annual trip to Rottnest and I get to be the beast of burden for the entire family's bags of cr@p :D

You should toss a coin for the next time!