Fat Chance, Movie showing in Cottelsoe

Baalzamon

Fat Chance, Movie showing in Cottelsoe

Postby Baalzamon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Copied from facebook

Saturday 26th February
Cottesloe Rugby Club, Broome Street, Perth, put it in your diary now.....
Fat Chance is a grassroots Australian story of physical conquest that will change the way you feed your family forever.
Warren Hepworth is a cyclist who journeys from Perth to Melbourne on a high fat, low carbohydrate diet, against the advice of doctors in the sports and nutrition fields. Fat Chance delves into our perception of eating fats, and reveals an unlikely truth – could low fat foods be the cause of an obesity epidemic?
The event will begin at 6pm, with films starting at 7pm. The outdoor screening will be powered by 10 electricity generating bikes by Cycle Cinema.
Join Waz as he cycles across the country with nothing more than himself, pedal power and a whole lot of fat.
$5 beers, BBQ food, free sunset. BYO chairs and blankets to sit on.
Entry by Donation
Please share the hell out of this and get some bums on seats! It's going to be a cracking night out!
Masi Speciale CX 2008 - Brooks B17 special saddle, Garmin Edge 810

hiflange

Re: Fat Chance, Movie showing in Cottelsoe

Postby hiflange » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 pm

This looks cool, and just a couple of streets away from me. Curious to see where they set it up, I wouldn't think the outdoor bar area was big enough. Perhaps it'll be on the oval. Should be nice as long as the doctor isn't blowing too hard :D

Baalzamon

Postby Baalzamon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Now I'm getting conflicting information. The facebook page where I've said I'm going say's it's sunday!
Date matches Sunday the 26th, so this is from the facebook group I've copied it from

Baalzamon

Postby Baalzamon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:00 pm

This has now moved to the Mosman Park Bowling club as an upgrade. Limited to 200 ppl.