My Say Transport (Transport Portfolio Community Engagement Portal)

Scott_C

My Say Transport (Transport Portfolio Community Engagement Portal)

Postby Scott_C » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:23 pm

With little fanfare the Transport Portfolio has launched "My Say Transport", a community engagement portal where members of the public can register and provide comments on a selection of transport projects.

Current topics for comment include Bayswater Station, the High St/Stirling Hwy intersection upgrade, level crossing safety and the Congdon St bridge replacement.

The place is pretty much a ghost-town at the moment so it offers a good opportunity for active transport advocates to raise concerns and establish a presence on the site.

Thoglette

Re: My Say Transport (Transport Portfolio Community Engagement Portal)

Postby Thoglette » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Thanks. Will have a look (rubs hands together)
Stop handing them the stick! - Dave Moulton
"People are worthy of respect, ideas are not." Peter Ellerton, UQ

rolandp

Postby rolandp » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 pm

I'm confused, this site has "feedback" results for projects like Bayswater Station upgrade which I personally completed mar-apr this year. This is shown on this site.

Around one month ago, DoT are stopping cyclists on the Mitchell Fway PSP, requesting feedback on the Mitchell Fway PSP. This project is not shown on the site.

In neither case, am I provided with the results or an update of what occurs next, even thougb I ticked the box requesting to be kept informed.

Great to get feedback, but what happens with this datta?

Scott_C

Postby Scott_C » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm

https://www.mysaytransport.wa.gov.au/moore-street

PTA are taking Public Comment until the 25th of Feb on the proposed permanent closure of the Moore St Level Crossing (between McIver and Perth Stations on the Midland & Armadale lines) and some related changes to the adjacent PSP and pedestrian crossings.

The current design leaves the 90 degree turns in the PSP in order to cross what will be a closed road when the crossing is closed which creates unnecessary conflict points on the PSP. If you think it would be better that the PSP should be re-aligned to be parallel to the railway, without the unnecessary 90 degree turns, please take the time to provide a comment (or any other comments that you think are relevant).