Malvern 5 star Track Bike / need help!

Remko

Malvern 5 star Track Bike / need help!

Postby Remko » Thu May 17, 2018 1:59 am

Hi, im interested in buying Malvern 5 Star Track bike but never owned one and don’t know that much about it. The serial number is 916981, does anyone know how to read this? All info would be highly appreciated.

find_bruce

Re: Malvern 5 star Track Bike / need help!

Postby find_bruce » Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 am

Remko wrote:Hi, im interested in buying Malvern 5 Star Track bike but never owned one and don’t know that much about it. The serial number is 916981, does anyone know how to read this? All info would be highly appreciated.
Welcome outside. I have moved your post to the Retro forum where you are more likely to get a useful answer. The other thing that always helps is pictures.

You might want to read through Pre 1930 Malvern Star serial numbers and there are quite a few threads on Malvern Star 5 star bikes
Anything you can do, I can do slower

Torana68

Postby Torana68 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:19 am

Bicycle passion might be along in a while or send him a pm with details
Ozpushies! for ALL Australian made bikes.
"It's only original once"

Remko

Postby Remko » Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 am

find_bruce wrote:
Remko wrote:Hi, im interested in buying Malvern 5 Star Track bike but never owned one and don’t know that much about it. The serial number is 916981, does anyone know how to read this? All info would be highly appreciated.
Welcome outside. I have moved your post to the Retro forum where you are more likely to get a useful answer. The other thing that always helps is pictures.

You might want to read through Pre 1930 Malvern Star serial numbers and there are quite a few threads on Malvern Star 5 star bikes
Thank you so much for your reply, I tried to add pictures but could not find a button for it. Maybe because I’m new to the forum.

find_bruce

Postby find_bruce » Fri May 18, 2018 7:46 am

Remko wrote:Thank you so much for your reply, I tried to add pictures but could not find a button for it. Maybe because I’m new to the forum.
There is no button, but here are the instructions on how to post images on the Australian Cycling Forums
Anything you can do, I can do slower