My Chopper and Stretch Cruiser bikes

TopGearbox

My Chopper and Stretch Cruiser bikes

Postby TopGearbox » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi All,
I joined up a few years back but forgot my login details - I own a custom made stretched chopper plus a stretched cruiser bike. I recently had both on ebay but caved in and decided to keep the cruiser, then finally caved in and kept the chopper too :D Anyway I am wondering are there any suitable clubs around Brisbane for these bikes?

Pics below - enjoy.

cray-

Re: My Chopper and Stretch Cruiser bikes

Postby cray- » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Nice bikes, particularly like the chopper. Any plans to decorate the "tank" section? Nice bit of blank canvas there screaming for some custom airbrushing or something.

Can't help you with the clubs, unfortunately bikes like these don't seem to have a huge following anywhere in Aus except Adelaide.

Checkout the Biking Brisbane website, I believe there are a few events on at the moment. Seems like it's geared more toward track & retro but you never know where you might find more people that share your interests in something a bit different.

http://bikingbrisbane.com/

hiflange

Postby hiflange » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 am

Sweet. What's the spoke count on the second machine? Did you drill the rims yourself?
Thanks
Rob

TopGearbox

Postby TopGearbox » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 am

cray- wrote:Nice bikes, particularly like the chopper. Any plans to decorate the "tank" section? Nice bit of blank canvas there screaming for some custom airbrushing or something.

Can't help you with the clubs, unfortunately bikes like these don't seem to have a huge following anywhere in Aus except Adelaide.

Checkout the Biking Brisbane website, I believe there are a few events on at the moment. Seems like it's geared more toward track & retro but you never know where you might find more people that share your interests in something a bit different.

http://bikingbrisbane.com/
I didn't plan on doing anything with the tank on the chopper but it is not a bad idea! Thanks for the link too - I wanted to take my bikes to Pushies Galore on Sunday but they wouldn't fit in the back of my car - even with the rear seats folded down and front wheels taken off!
RobertFrith wrote:Sweet. What's the spoke count on the second machine? Did you drill the rims yourself?
144 per wheel - I can't take credit for any of it though as the bike was brought in from LA but I believe it was made in Taiwan. All I did was assemble it and then fitted a retro style headlight :D

Mahtassam

Postby Mahtassam » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Nice chopper where did you get it from or is it a custom?

Riggsbie

Postby Riggsbie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Those are brilliant.....

I am just thinking about building an Atomic Zombie Phat Ass Chopper.....

What section tyres and wheels sizes are your bikes ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PsychoSonic

Postby PsychoSonic » Thu May 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Wow. Love the chopper. I've spent COUNTLESS hours online searching for identical handlebars.
Did you bend those yourself? Or is there anywhere online I could possibly find them?
I know this is an old post, but I HOPE you are able to reply.
Much thanks.

- Jay -

jaffaman

Postby jaffaman » Sat May 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Have you seen the bars from RANS like the B38? Is that what you are after? http://www.shoprans.com/handlebars-page-5/

24thstCustoms

Postby 24thstCustoms » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:28 am

Hey, this post is old but its worth a try. I live in Brisbane, im lookin for custom bike builders to cruise/build with. Not customizers! Builders.