Cruiser/lowrider custom bike clubs in wa??

eldavo

Re: Cruiser/lowrider custom bike clubs in wa??

Postby eldavo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:51 pm

I've noticed Pal and Panther often have some odd bikes, there's a used/custom GGG chopper on consignment in there at the moment.

I just entered the slums though and ordered a Reid Cycles Beach Cruiser because it had a rear 26" coaster and will be a quick/dirty test pig.

JumpinJezza

Postby JumpinJezza » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:31 am

Im associated with a facebook page called "Fans of Chopper Bicycles" Im hoping that it will make it easier for people to interact and get together for a cruise/ pub run/ chat about bikes etc. Ive met a few people through the page but have not yet started a regular group or club.

tops al

Postby tops al » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:52 pm

spewen i don't have facebook, dosnt matter where it starts tho its were it ends up. I usualy go for a ride friday nights with a mate who has a lowrider and another mate who borrows one of mine

eldavo

Postby eldavo » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Checking if anybody is riding from South Perth this Friday night?
I will happen to be near the causeway having a beer with the cruiser, and thought the timing would be close.

Bushido28

Postby Bushido28 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi Guys / Girls new to the lowrider bike scene use to build and drive lowrider cars, but cant afford that at this stage so building a bike, any other enthusiasts here that meet up or have a club?

Abaser

Postby Abaser » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey all. I'm just building up a pretty crazy ride, just wondering if the group were still cruising on a Friday night? I hope so, gives me a bit of motivation to finish it.

Btw, does anyone know of a place that'll do a one off cnc part? My new ride needs some custom parts to get it rolling again....

If anyone is interested in having a look at what I'm up to, you can follow my fb page "badass chopper madness by Ford"