Stolen: 2008 Avanti Cadent 2.0 - Oakden, SA

Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
sportsfreakfromoz

Stolen: 2008 Avanti Cadent 2.0 - Oakden, SA

Postby sportsfreakfromoz » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi

My bike was stolen from the Oakden area (Nth Eastern Suburbs) sometime last week, most probably Friday night (18 July 2014). Also stolen was a white/blue Rudy Project Zuma helmet and a set of screwdrivers. The stuff was taken from within the garage, I suspect they rode off on the bike with screwdriver set in hand. Would have been travelling down Sir Ross Smith Boulevard.

The bike is Green/Black in colour and has a white seat. It also had the following attachments
- attached a 'wedgie' type tool pouch under the seat
- out in front mount for Garmin Edge 810 (Garmin unit was not taken)
- Garmin Speed/Cadence Sensor attached to LH back wheel
- Cateye TL-LD 1100 Rear LED Light
- Cygolight Mity Cross 350 Headlight (two lights with a battery pack strapped to the stem)
- using Continental GP4000S Road tyres

Also of note is that it has an attachment on the rear wheel for a Nitro Bike Trailer, which would be quite unorthodox and while the other stuff might have been stripped off, this may still be attached.

This is essentially what the bike looks like - I dont have an good photo of mine
http://bicyclingaustralia.com.au/classi ... 944MTQ.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Isandev

Re: Stolen: 2008 Avanti Cadent 2.0 - Oakden, SA

Postby Isandev » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi. Seen a bike fitting your description on gumtree today. Seemed suspicious based on price and description given.
Good luck.