Stolen Lekker E Jordan 2017 Light Blue

Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
Arma

Stolen Lekker E Jordan 2017 Light Blue

Postby Arma » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:52 pm

Hi there,

My partners 2017 light blue E Jordan Lekker with a Lekker rectangle honeybrown wicker basket on the front, and a Lekker kick stand was stolen tonight (July 28, 2018) somewhere between 5-10pm from Wattletree Rd in Armadale Victoria. Also stolen was her black and Pink PIT helmet (pink stripe down the middle-it was in the basket).

The bike was in a carport that was not visible from the street. The thief had to walk up the driveway to see the bike. It was undercover and locked with a Lekker AXA key, rear brake lock. They took the cover off and have carried the bike away. They would have been seen walking down Wattletree Rd carrying the bike.

The bike was only 7 months old. It has been reported to the Police and to the PSO's at Armadale train station. If anyone knows/saw something, or sees the bike for sale please hit me up.

Cheers

10speedsemiracer

Re: Stolen Lekker E Jordan 2017 Light Blue

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:35 am

Arma wrote:Hi there,

My partners 2017 light blue E Jordan Lekker with a Lekker rectangle honeybrown wicker basket on the front, and a Lekker kick stand was stolen tonight (July 28, 2018) somewhere between 5-10pm from Wattletree Rd in Armadale Victoria. Also stolen was her black and Pink PIT helmet (pink stripe down the middle-it was in the basket).

The bike was in a carport that was not visible from the street. The thief had to walk up the driveway to see the bike. It was undercover and locked with a Lekker AXA key, rear brake lock. They took the cover off and have carried the bike away. They would have been seen walking down Wattletree Rd carrying the bike.

The bike was only 7 months old. It has been reported to the Police and to the PSO's at Armadale train station. If anyone knows/saw something, or sees the bike for sale please hit me up.

Cheers
Sorry to hear.

Do you have the bike serial # ? Do you have proof of ownership and/or a photo of the bike in the state/condition described? Very possibly worth a visit to the local Cash Converters and secondhand stores in say Prahran/St Kilda/Richmond etc.

If you see the bike, call Police quoting Police report #.
Campagnolo for show, SunTour for go

Arma

Postby Arma » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi there! Thank you for your message. We’ve done all that and we do have recent pictures. However, we don’t have the serial number. We called the bike shop but they don’t keep track on the bikes’ serial numbers they sell at their shop. A bit frustrating, but we’ve done all we could so far. Appreciate your support. Cheers!

10speedsemiracer

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Would suggest periodically revisiting the local Cash Converters etc, and setting up a Gumtree search with email alerts.

Also, do you have a pic that you could post here ?

I'm guessing it looked something like this ? (Img pinched from Lekker website)

Campagnolo for show, SunTour for go

Arma

Postby Arma » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:06 pm

I don't know how to post images here! :lol:

ValleyForge

Postby ValleyForge » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 pm

10speedsemiracer wrote:Would suggest periodically revisiting the local Cash Converters etc, and setting up a Gumtree search with email alerts.

Also, do you have a pic that you could post here ?

I'm guessing it looked something like this ? (Img pinched from Lekker website)

Say mister, that's a nice bike.

Stands out like the proverbial. Worth trawling Gumtree too. Don't assume it will be described correctly though.
Ha ha ha! Cookies on dowels.

Jordano

Postby Jordano » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:14 am

This ad on FB marketplace seems similar.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aA5Ubipuc3gTD5Jk7

Arma

Postby Arma » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:47 pm

Jordano wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:14 am
This ad on FB marketplace seems similar.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aA5Ubipuc3gTD5Jk7

Hey Jordano,

Thanks for the heads up, really appreciate it.
My stolen bike looks just like the one shown on a previous, ie the one on FB marketplace isn’t it. :)

Cheers