Friday Track League Racing

foo on patrol

Friday Track League Racing

Postby foo on patrol » Sat May 06, 2017 7:37 am

The first of a six race series over the winter period started last night at the Anna Meares Velodrome and Shane Perkins was there to race. 8)

There was a Flying Lap Event for the gunho Sprinters. Shane covered the 250mtrs at and average speed of 75.3kmh. :shock: He was to quick for the motobike and I believe he could/can, just about crack 80kmh. :wink:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

thearthurdog

Re: Friday Track League Racing

Postby thearthurdog » Mon May 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Hoping to do round 2 - might see you there.
FACTOR One
Fuji Norcom Straight
Fuji Track Elite
http://drpcoaching.blogspot.com.au

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Good stuff, I'll be there. 8)

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sun May 28, 2017 4:16 pm

The next round is on, this Friday Night. :D

Foo
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Bike and wheels are in the Patrol, :) just need to have a shower and some caffeine to try and wake me up. :(

Might try 98 tonight, for the Keirin, got nuffin to lose being up against youngins that are up to 43yrs younger than me. :shock:

Foo
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:10 pm

A good roll up of riders, last night. 8)

Wash up from last night.
My legs were better than I was expecting them to be, due to fatigue and only three short rides in the last month. The Miss n Out ("Elimination") I was just cruisin but couldn't get out of where I was when in got down to five riders left.
The Keirin, I drew the moto, a spot that I hate but I didn't mind it this time because I was happy to be jammed up behind the moto and reliving that feelin from the old days of training up at Ipswich with Dad on my Suzuki.
The final of the Keirin, well they changed it to four laps from the six laps on the program but I couldn't hear that change on the start line with all the noise. Off we went and I'm thinking.....we have six laps, so I can settle in, seeing as I drew 8th spot but after two laps, I spot Paul cruisin on the apron,WTH? Bugger!
The Tempo race, well I'm still trying to get my head around what this is supposed to be but I didn't have anything for it, especially as the start was all over the place, like a mad dogs chit.
So it was a good night, just the same and I had more in my legs than expected.
Dennis had his first race on the Boards, which was good to see and will get quicker as he gets used to them but what was funny was........Rolling around warming up talking to each other, I'm looking at him and he was shaking all over. He's shivering like a dog chittin razor blades. Hahahahaha
Jamie went okay but was very nervous. I tried to give some advice on not over thinking things and just relax and enjoy the ride. What people don't realise is....... Boards are totally different to ride compared to the old outdoor Tracks. :mrgreen:

Foo
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Tiz on again, next Friday. :mrgreen:

Foo
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Tiz on tonight. :mrgreen:

Foo
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sun May 20, 2018 4:03 pm

This started again on Friday night, with a very good roll up of riders. 8)

I was in C-grade and was well an truly out of depth for my fitness level but it's good training. :D

Foo
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:39 pm

A very good roll up of riders for this, last night. :wink:

Foo
Goal 6000km