8 bananas?

Forum rules
The information / discussion in the Cycling Health Forum is not qualified medical advice. Please consult your doctor.
Parker

Re: 8 bananas?

Postby Parker » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:30 pm

casual_cyclist wrote:
Parker wrote:Now now... don't over do it
I will compensate for my lack of calories with some nice fairtrade, organic, extra-virgin, raw, unrefined, vegan, chocolate... :lol:
From the picture you sent me earlier... I don't believe Lindt goes alll huggy on fair trade...

casual_cyclist

Postby casual_cyclist » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Parker wrote:
casual_cyclist wrote:
Parker wrote:Now now... don't over do it
I will compensate for my lack of calories with some nice fairtrade, organic, extra-virgin, raw, unrefined, vegan, chocolate... :lol:
From the picture you sent me earlier... I don't believe Lindt goes alll huggy on fair trade...
Not that. Lindt is not fair trade, or organic, or raw, or unrefined or anything except cheap. Oh, and tastes fine for cheap chocolate.
<removed by request>

Dragster1

Postby Dragster1 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:26 pm

I thought Freelie was getting sick of small bananas she gone for the large watermelons now.

CKinnard

Postby CKinnard » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 pm

I think it should be broadcast, that Freelee is widely suspected of having had breast implants some years ago.
It's about the only question she has consistently avoided responding to....which only means one thing.

So much for melons!