Melatonin supplements

Forum rules
The information / discussion in the Cycling Health Forum is not qualified medical advice. Please consult your doctor.
fat and old

Re: Melatonin supplements

Postby fat and old » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:56 pm

G'Day Zill. Now you've got the good bike fit and can cycle in comfort, try this.

Work, ride your bike, sleep.

Do not read, do not think, do not eat crappy food.

Wake up, Repeat.

I guarantee a good result, or your money back :D

Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Mulger bill » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:15 pm

fat and old wrote:G'Day Zill. Now you've got the good bike fit and can cycle in comfort, try this.

Do not read, do not think, do not eat crappy food. Stay away from Google

Wake up, Repeat.

FTFY :wink:
...whatever the road rules, self-preservation is the absolute priority for a cyclist when mixing it with motorised traffic.
London Boy 29/12/2011

zill

Postby zill » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:40 am

fat and old wrote:G'Day Zill. Now you've got the good bike fit and can cycle in comfort, try this.

Wake up, Repeat.

I was thinking along the same lines. Ride more, get into a healthy sleeping pattern (caffeine may have been the big problem in the past and I have eliminated that), not eat out at all - have improved my 'lock' on my money. Therefore lose 15kg that have accumulated this year as a result of injuries.

But I'm born curious. This year, attempting to take human physiology 1 & 2 as well as biology 1 & 2 at Uni so hopefully won't ask too many more 'bad' question on here.

fat and old

Postby fat and old » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 pm

zill wrote:

Wake up, Repeat.

I was thinking along the same lines. Ride more, get into a healthy sleeping pattern (caffeine may have been the big problem in the past and I have eliminated that), not eat out at all - have improved my 'lock' on my money. Therefore lose 15kg that have accumulated this year as a result of injuries.

But I'm born curious. This year, attempting to take human physiology 1 & 2 as well as biology 1 & 2 at Uni so hopefully won't ask too many more 'bad' question on here.
Nothing wrong with your questions mate :D

However, those courses require thought. That is bad. Ride, eat, sleep. Is good.

fat and old

Postby fat and old » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Mulger bill wrote:

Do not read, do not think, do not eat crappy food. Stay away from Google

Wake up, Repeat.

FTFY :wink:
Indeed...

zill

Postby zill » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:36 pm

fat and old wrote:
zill wrote:

Wake up, Repeat.

Nothing wrong with your questions mate :D

However, those courses require thought. That is bad. Ride, eat, sleep. Is good.
What is thought bad? Is it the stress and anxiety?

fat and old

Postby fat and old » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:08 pm

zill wrote: What is thought bad? Is it the stress and anxiety?
While it was said tongue in cheek....here goes.....

For some people, yes. You? I don't know you well enough Zill. Maybe.

I think in your case you think too much about the mind and soul crushing minutiae of whatever your preferred subject is......to the point where you get yourself all worked up about nothing. Take your fear of compartmental whatever with your calf. A bike fit....something most in your shoes would have done months if not years before...and off you go. The simple approach is often the best, even if it's not as attractive as imagining you have some problem that requires 24 months of rehab and a degree to pronounce. Keep it simple, don't think too much.

Pay attention to what DD posts....the voice of experience. For extra hardness, pay attention to Foo. For inspiration, the Training thread. You don't need to ask questions.....after 10 years this board has seen them all, and it's there in front of you.

Ride, eat, sleep. Repeat.

Or get into the helmet thread. That'll crush your spirit as good as anything. :lol: