BNA Ultimate Cycling Jersey - $29

cancan64

Re: How was your commute ... today, yesterday, last week ...

Postby cancan64 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 am

I used my Jersey in yesterday's cyclocross race in Brisbane.
So I am 182cm tall and weight is 85kg give or take a few donuts.
I wanted a race fit so initially went a med size but was to tight so swapped for a large... Large is a good fit although it still shows off my 6 pack, unfortunately my 6 pack is all on the one spot but the BNA bibs do a good job of holding it in.
The fit is tight but not uncomfortable and the weather was mid 20's and the jerseys did breath well.
Could not find any negatives, it was just as good as my expensive shop jersey that I normally race in but on a positive note, I did look like a pro sponsored rider (until the start hooter went ) and it looked so good Robbie McEwen and family set up camp next to us..
In summary, could not tell the difference between this and my expensive jersey, and much prefer to stick pins in a cheaper jersey... The mud washed out easily, it still looks as good as new and I was able to beat another forum member who chose to wear a non BNA kit, which I put down solely to me wearing this jersey.
“Some say he isn’t machine washable, and all his potted plants are called ‘Steve’.

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BNA Ultimate Cycling Jersey - $29

Postby AUbicycles » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Awesome... and looks fantastic. Just need to work on the socks.
Cycling is in my BNA

eldavo

Postby eldavo » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Wow, I didn't even see the socks =D Watch out the fashion Police will get you!

I've worn new hi-vis yellow socks once. Within 3km from start of ride, I was stopped and cautioned by local traffic Police. That was the first and last time I've worn those hi-vis socks. Lesson learnt, no more Police incidents since.

GaryJ

Postby GaryJ » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:51 pm

Chris, what is the Tineli bib sizing like compared to Castelli? I take a L in Castelli bibs, if those M bibs will be a good fit I'll take them. Couldn't see them on the order page though?

cancan64

Postby cancan64 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Sorry about the socks, they do match my normal kit and I am hoping to find a pair of BNA socks in the mail, having said that I did get given a pair of Focus socks, I thought I was special but he obviously felt sorry for me
“Some say he isn’t machine washable, and all his potted plants are called ‘Steve’.

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:46 pm

I don't know Castelli gear, but the Tineli is pretty spot on so if you are usually an L, it is likely that the M is a little small. Best to do a Castelli size chart and Tineli size chart comparision, if it looks good, let me know (info@bicycles.net.au)

Let me contact Tineli, because of their ordering error/requirement, they got extra pairs but I had the option of not getting (as they were not in my order). I think they are XL size and if they have them I will ask. They are a nice match.
Cycling is in my BNA

queequeg

Postby queequeg » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm

About Me

Height (cm): 185cm
Weight (kg): 83kg
Other build descriptors: Long Hairy Arms and Legs, Broad shoulders

Jersey Size Ordered: XL (Initially order an L but changed the size before it was finalised)

Comments on the fit:

I am glad that I went for the XL over the L (after seeing that AUBicycles went up a size, and am roughly the same height & build as him). The fit of the XL is roughly in line with the standard L size that I would wear in other brands.
Firstly, lets look at the Monton Sizing Chart for the XL and see what it says. Suits Height 175cm and 70kg. Ok, that is not even close. This Jersey would look like a painting smock on someone that height and weight.
If I look at the other measurements on the chart and compare them to the actual measurements from the completed Jersey. The first number is what the chart says, the second number is what I measured.

Bust - 104 vs 108
Front Length - 60 vs 59
Back Length - 68 vs 70
Shoulder across + Arm Length - 89 vs 83
Waist - 84 vs 86

So, essentially the Jersey is shorter on the front but longer on the back than stated, and the bust is much roomier. I really liked the extra length at the back, but the fit across the bust is a bit loose for a race cut jersey, and more in line with a relaxed fit/club cut. If it had been cut as per the size chart it would be pretty close.

Just out of interest, I took two of my existing Jerseys (BNA Cuore Large and CS Razor Lite Large Race Cut) and measured the same things as per the Monton Chart. This is to provide a comparison only, and in no way reflects on the Monton Sizing Chart, but it might be helpful.

Bust - Monton = 108, BNA Cuore = 100, CS Razor Lite = 101
Front - Monton = 59, BNA Cuore = 61, CS Razor Lite = 54
Back - Monton = 70, BNA Cuore = 75, CS Razor Lite = 70
Shoulder + Arms - Monton = 83, BNA Cuore = 77.5, CS Razor Lite = 82
Waist - Monton = 86, BNA Cuore = 88, CS Razor Lite = 86

From those comparisons you can see that the Monton Jersey most closely matches the CS Razor Lite Jersey, with the big exception being the huge bust measurement. So a CS Razor Lite Race Cut Large is pretty close to a Monton XL, with the Monton having the extra front length, but the CS Razor Lite having the closer fit around the bust.

Out in the Wild

I have now had a chance to give the jersey a good workout with my regular commuting, and the results are in.

The extra room in the bust that I noted above has come in handy during the cold weather, as I am wearing a long sleeve base layer underneath, and this means the fit is not too tight. It is still not a snug race fit, but I am not racing in this jersey so that doesn’t bother me.
The side mesh panels are difficult to evaluate in the cold weather. In the chilly mornings (at 5:30am) I am wearing a base layer, then the Jersey, then a long sleeve fleece cycling jacket over the top. Everything is nice and comfortable and I am not overheating. The mesh panels let the warm air under my jacket move between the layers quite nicely.
When I leave work for the return commute, if the sun is out and the temperature is nice, I simply remove the jacket and ride with just the jersey and the baselayer. I can feel the cool air flowing through the mesh side panels, so it gives some nice ventilation that will no doubt be much appreciated in the hot summer months.

The rear pockets on this jersey are a little bit smaller than I am used to. As a size test, I used my medium sized Lezyne Caddy Sack to compare between jerseys. It is a very tight fit in the Monton jersey, and you can see in the photos that the top of it pokes out by a few cm.

Same thing in the BNA premium Jersey...

In comparison, on the BNA Premium kit the Caddy Sack fits perfectly inside the pocket without stretching it. Is this a big issue? Not really, unless you are the kind of rider that stuffs your pockets full of all manner of items when going out for a ride. For the most part, my middle pocket contents are the Caddy Sack (which has my spare tubes, extra CO2 and a patch kit), my keys (for the car and/or house), zip lock bag with ID and some cash, plus my phone. What space is left is usually holding some food like bananas, banana bread, fruit cake etc. I don’t use gels.
Some of my jerseys have a separate zipped section where I keep the smaller items, and the BNA Premium Kit has a mobile phone pouch. The Monton jersey does not have this feature, so it is just the three pockets.

Quality

Overall the quality of the jersey is pretty good, especially at this price point ($59). I only have one quibble over the actual material, which is that after two wears I have noticed that the fabric is pilling on the abdominal area of the jersey. As this area is printed black, and the pilling is white, it shows up as visible marks on the outside of the jersey.

It is not entirely clear where the pilling is coming from, but I suspect it is the effects of wearing the jersey under my fleece cycling jacket. I am washing the jersey as per the instructions, inside out with the zip done up. I do not have this issue with my BNA premium kit or most of my other jerseys, but I have seen some minor pilling on my CS Kit. Perhaps the fabric selection by Monton is more susceptible to pilling, or is not mean to be worn under a fleece jacket. It’s not a huge problem in the grand scheme of things, but it does look a bit unsightly when seen up close.
Finally, the zipper is tiny and I find it difficult to grab a hold of. A bigger one would not go astray.

In regards to the sizing, you definitely need to pay close attention to the sizing chart. Ignore the Height/Weight suggestions completely as they will result in you ordering a jersey 2+ sizes too large for you. My XL Jersey is labelled as a USA L and China XL, and it would have been handy to have this on the Size Chart. In addition to that, the finished product was different to the sizing chart, most significantly with the chest/bust measurements where it was much larger than stated. That could be just my measuring technique, but I think that the actual cut on the Monton jersey falls somewhere between Race Cut and Club Cut, so they are trying to cater to both types of buyers rather than creating two different cuts of Jersey.

The Final Verdict

Pros: Good relaxed fit. Not too tight, some extra room in the bust. Overall quality is high. Side mesh panels give good airflow.
Cons: Some minor issues with pilling, and a zipper that is on the small side. Jersey pockets could do with a couple of cm of extra depth.
Rating: 9/10 - Great value for money only let down by a few minor quality issues. I would recommend the Jersey as even with these issues you can buy two of them for the same price as a single high-end Jersey
'11 Lynskey Cooper CX, '00 Hillbrick Steel Racing (Total Rebuild '10), '16 Cervelo R5, '18 Mason BokekTi

Phebe Monton

Postby Phebe Monton » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Thank you all for the detailed feedback. I have read every words you have typed.

If you still want to try Monton products, you could use "BNA" to enjoy 10% discount off we have prepared for you.

Our best sale items are the cycling socks and gloves which is cheap of high quality.

Boognoss
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Boognoss » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:55 pm

I've had two BNA Ultimate jerseys as my primary commuting top half since roughly August and a monthish later for the second one since Sydney temps were warm enough. I didn't wear them with base-layers, jackets, etc while it was cool enough to need them.

I'm normally a Club Cut size L (based on Champion Systems sizing) and ordered one size up for the Montons. They fit perfectly and I note that on tag on the jersey is China L/USA XL which wasn't noted on the sizing charts originally.

I've worn them alone and with a gilet. Also alone and with gilet with a backpack. They have held up well to use with backpack shoulder and waste straps with very minimal pilling. I wash them on a delicate or mixed cycle, zipped-up, inside-out in a front loader after a day's wear (two rides).

The vented side material is nice and similar to that used by Cuore on the BNA gilet or other customer kit (LBS kit or Strava jerseys) that I have.

I'd be happy to spend $60+ on jerseys of this quality, and at half that price the value is outstanding.
Salsa Casseroll, Avanti Quantum, Specialized Tricross, Specialized Allez, Cell SS

tcdev

Postby tcdev » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:04 am

When I first received my jersey and reviewed it, I mentioned the dubious quality of the zipper.

Well, it appears my suspicions were well founded. Last time I wore this jersey, about a month ago, the zipper pull came right off the bottom of the zip, seemingly over the bottom stop. I was somewhat relieved to be able to get it back on, and subsequently was able to wear it for the ride.

No such luck yesterday. Donned the jersey and same thing - except this time the bottom stop snapped in half (seems to be made of plastic) and came right off. Now there's nothing to hold the teeth together at the bottom, and as a result it's unwearable.

Naturally I'm pretty unimpressed, to say the least! Especially considering I've probably only worn it a half-dozen times all-up. The zip was, and still is, my only gripe with what was otherwise my favoured jersey (the black is definitely more flattering around the mid-section). I'd like to pursue some sort of remedy from the manufacturer; at the end of the day the item was defective regardless of the price. :(
2015 Giant XTC Advanced 29er 1 (2016 frame)
2011 Schwinn Sporterra Comp
2021 Giant Contend AR1

Kalgrm
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Kalgrm » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:51 am

tcdev wrote:No such luck yesterday. Donned the jersey and same thing - except this time the bottom stop snapped in half (seems to be made of plastic) and came right off. Now there's nothing to hold the teeth together at the bottom, and as a result it's unwearable.
I haven't got one of these jerseys and have no affiliation with them. All I have is a tip that might help you salvage a favoured jersey.

I had a jersey that I really liked but it had a similar problem: a substandard zip. The bottom came apart and it appeared to be stuffed. I salvaged it by getting the zip together at the bottom, zipping it up half-way and then sewing across the zip at the bottom and the half-way point.

What I ended up with was a jersey that only unzipped half-way, enough to get my head through. I treat the jersey just like my other half-zip ones now. I still use it.

It doesn't make up for the poor zip though.

Cheers,
Graeme
Think outside the double triangle.
---------------------
Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it ....

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:39 pm

tcdev, best to deal with me. As you will recall, the jerseys were 'donated' but the manufacturer who agreed to provide these with money raised used to support the charity fundraising. The money raised from the jerseys ($21) was donated 100% to the charity.

If it is crucial - then essentially the responsibility lies with me as a private sale so please email me - info@bicycles.net.au
Cycling is in my BNA

Phebe Monton

Postby Phebe Monton » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:50 pm

AUbicycles wrote:tcdev, best to deal with me. As you will recall, the jerseys were 'donated' but the manufacturer who agreed to provide these with money raised used to support the charity fundraising. The money raised from the jerseys ($21) was donated 100% to the charity.

If it is crucial - then essentially the responsibility lies with me as a private sale so please email me - info@bicycles.net.au
Thank you Christopher for solving this. If there are anything I could help, please let me know.

tcdev

Postby tcdev » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Kalgrm wrote:
tcdev wrote:I had a jersey that I really liked but it had a similar problem: a substandard zip. The bottom came apart and it appeared to be stuffed. I salvaged it by getting the zip together at the bottom, zipping it up half-way and then sewing across the zip at the bottom and the half-way point.
What I ended up with was a jersey that only unzipped half-way, enough to get my head through. I treat the jersey just like my other half-zip ones now. I still use it.
That's a great tip, I'll keep it in mind should it become necessary - thanks!
2015 Giant XTC Advanced 29er 1 (2016 frame)
2011 Schwinn Sporterra Comp
2021 Giant Contend AR1

QuangVuong

Postby QuangVuong » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:39 am

Over 5 months later, I'd better get around to writing my review.

Height (cm): ~176cm
Weight (kg): 67kg
Other build descriptors: Long skinny arms and 'built' legs
Jersey Size Ordered: Monton/CHN M

Comes in a nice ziplock bag.

This is the tag. Also notice the 'Cycling is in my BNA' motto on the inside of the collar. It took me a while until I got it.

Sizing
I normally size jerseys by the armpit to armpit measurement. The rest usually fits as I'm about normally dimensioned. I chose a Monton M size as my bust measurement is ~94cm, and the size chart for M was 96cm, which give a nice a close fitting jersey that doesn't flap around in the wind.

My measurements of my jersey are as follows:
Bust - 98cm (49cm armpit to armpit)
Front Length - 55cm
Back Length - 68cm
Waist -76cm

This is the size chart.

There is a small variance on sizing. My measured bust of my jersey is 96cm. This is after a number of washes(hand, cold-warm water, and hung to dry), so is may have stretched a bit. Front length definitely runs shorter than the chart, as the zipper wouldn't really shrink. Being 1cm shorter than the chart doesnt concern me much since you would be bent over when riding anyway. Maybe just pull your jersey down when you're off the bike if it is a bit short for you. The back length is 4cm longer than the chart. Not necessarily a bad thing since it'll cover your back/bottom more. Waist dimension is spot on.

I will say that the sleeves have a pretty small diameter. I have skinny arms, and the sleeves aren't all that much larger. This means for people with larger arms(biceps and triceps) it might be a bit of a tight fit.

I also have used Monton jerseys in the past, so I already knew what sort of size would suit me. This is one of the older Monton designs, which is from about 2 years ago, and it seems they do not make them anymore. However, it is a medium, and it is approximately the same actual dimensions as the BNA Ultimate jersey.

According to the size chart, a M suits someone who is 165cm tall and weighs around 60kg. This is a very subjective bit of info. I am ~176cm and weigh around 67kg, but the jersey fits me quite well. I totally disregarded this when looking at sizing. I saw that a lot of people were basing jersey size off that, which to me is not the best thing to do. The sizes(S, M, L, XL, etc) is also pretty subjective. Each manufacturer has a different set of standards, so a M from Monton may only be a S from another brand. There is even a tag in the jersey that says it is CHN M/USA S. It's only good for an approximation of what size to look at. Then using objective info, such as the numeric measurements is a much better way to find the best size to get. Yes, the Monton chart was not 100% accurate to the actual product, but it is close enough to make a good judgement.

Odd thing is that there is no nice Monton tag on the inside. Just this one, and the one directly behind it to fill in your emergency details together with the care instructions.

Materials
The material on the Monton jerseys are a hex mesh looking polyester, and a thinner mesh polyester for the side panels which acts as ventilation. Pilling has not shown up on my jerseys, but I don't wear a backpack or bag. Printing is pretty sharp too.

The slightly bad thing is the side panels. For some reason, they are fairly sheer on the BNA Ultimate jersey. the older Monton jersey has the same sort of side panels, but they are not sheer and still provide ventilation. The old jersey side panel is noticeably thicker though. You can see the differences between the two. The top one is the BNA Ultimate jersey, and the lower one is my older Monton jersy.

I'm not a heavy sweater, so I don't find that the jersey is lacking in ventilation. It certainly is not warm enough in the winter months to wear only the one jersey though. In the recent hot 30°C + days in Sydney it's been great.

Colours are nice and vivid, and hasn't faded from washing or the sun. I did notice that my Ultimate logo is printed slightly off centre though. The M in the word 'ULTIMATE' is slightly to the left of the zipper, but at least the words line up.

Also, there is the BNA logo and website printed on the inside of the jersey pockets. So if for some reason your pockets fall off, you still have the BNA logo on the inside.

The zipper is the standard one that Monton uses, and is what I am used to. Most of my jerseys have a smaller zipper, other than a Santini jersey I have. I have not encountered any issues with it so far.

The new addition with the BNA Ultimate jersey is the silicon waist gripper. Nice touch that keeps the jersey from sliding up your back. The older Monton jerseys did not have that.

The Final Verdict

At $30(which was the old Monton pricing from 2 years ago as well, but have since gone up a bit), its great value for money. At AUD$60(USD $46 from Monton's site), it's still worth it. My old Monton jerseys have been good for two years, and still are fine today, and I am sure the BNA Ultimate jersey will last just as long.

However, seeing the variations in sizing and printing, I would like to see slightly better quality control. The QC standard is pretty good, but it looks like there are still some issues.

As a side note, the intial Monton jersey I received before had a very big issue. The right sleeve was much smaller than the left sleeve. I believe that a S right sleeve was sewn together with a M jersey. But the jersey was exchanged with another(which is the one above), and it's been fine since. Just the QC somehow allowed that one dodgy one to get through. This is from two years ago, so it may not be related too much to the BNA Ultimate jersey.
Last edited by QuangVuong on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
VillaVelo, by the Vuong brothers

Blog: https://villaveloframes.wordpress.com/
FB & IG: @villaveloframes

Phebe Monton

Postby Phebe Monton » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:12 pm

QuangVuong wrote:Over 5 months later, I'd better get around to writing my review.

Height (cm): ~176cm
Weight (kg): 67kg
Other build descriptors: Long skinny arms and 'built' legs
Jersey Size Ordered: Monton/CHN M

Comes in a nice ziplock bag.

This is the tag. Also notice the 'Cycling is in my BNA' motto on the inside of the collar. It took me a while until I got it.

Sizing
I normally size jerseys by the armpit to armpit measurement. The rest usually fits as I'm about normally dimensioned. I chose a Monton M size as my bust measurement is ~94cm, and the size chart for M was 96cm, which give a nice a close fitting jersey that doesn't flap around in the wind.

My measurements of my jersey are as follows:
Bust - 98cm (49cm armpit to armpit)
Front Length - 55cm
Back Length - 68cm
Waist -76cm

This is the size chart.

There is a small variance on sizing. My measured bust of my jersey is 96cm. This is after a number of washes(hand, cold-warm water, and hung to dry), so is may have stretched a bit. Front length definitely runs shorter than the chart, as the zipper wouldn't really shrink. Being 1cm shorter than the chart doesnt concern me much since you would be bent over when riding anyway. Maybe just pull your jersey down when you're off the bike if it is a bit short for you. The back length is 4cm longer than the chart. Not necessarily a bad thing since it'll cover your back/bottom more. Waist dimension is spot on.

I will say that the sleeves have a pretty small diameter. I have skinny arms, and the sleeves aren't all that much larger. This means for people with larger arms(biceps and triceps) it might be a bit of a tight fit.

I also have used Monton jerseys in the past, so I already knew what sort of size would suit me. This is one of the older Monton designs, which is from about 2 years ago, and it seems they do not make them anymore. However, it is a medium, and it is approximately the same actual dimensions as the BNA Ultimate jersey.

According to the size chart, a M suits someone who is 165cm tall and weighs around 60kg. This is a very subjective bit of info. I am ~176cm and weigh around 67kg, but the jersey fits me quite well. I totally disregarded this when looking at sizing. I saw that a lot of people were basing jersey size off that, which to me is not the best thing to do. The sizes(S, M, L, XL, etc) is also pretty subjective. Each manufacturer has a different set of standards, so a M from Monton may only be a S from another brand. There is even a tag in the jersey that says it is CHN M/USA S. It's only good for an approximation of what size to look at. Then using objective info, such as the numeric measurements is a much better way to find the best size to get. Yes, the Monton chart was not 100% accurate to the actual product, but it is close enough to make a good judgement.

Odd thing is that there is no nice Monton tag on the inside. Just this one, and the one directly behind it to fill in your emergency details together with the care instructions.

Materials
The material on the Monton jerseys are a hex mesh looking polyester, and a thinner mesh polyester for the side panels which acts as ventilation. Pilling has not shown up on my jerseys, but I don't wear a backpack or bag. Printing is pretty sharp too.

The slightly bad thing is the side panels. For some reason, they are fairly sheer on the BNA Ultimate jersey. the older Monton jersey has the same sort of side panels, but they are not sheer and still provide ventilation. The old jersey side panel is noticeably thicker though. You can see the differences between the two. The top one is the BNA Ultimate jersey, and the lower one is my older Monton jersy.

I'm not a heavy sweater, so I don't find that the jersey is lacking in ventilation. It certainly is not warm enough in the winter months to wear only the one jersey though. In the recent hot 30°C + days in Sydney it's been great.

Colours are nice and vivid, and hasn't faded from washing or the sun. I did notice that my Ultimate logo is printed slightly off centre though. The M in the word 'ULTIMATE' is slightly to the left of the zipper, but at least the words line up. Also, there is the BNA logo and website printed on the inside of the jersey pockets. So if for some reason your pockets fall off, you still have the BNA logo on the inside.

The zipper is the standard one that Monton uses, and is what I am used to. Most of my jerseys have a smaller zipper, other than a Santini jersey I have. I have not encountered any issues with it so far.

The new addition with the BNA Ultimate jersey is the silicon waist gripper. Nice touch that keeps the jersey from sliding up your back. The older Monton jerseys did not have that.

The Final Verdict
NEED TO FIND A PIC OF ME WEARING THE JERSEY

At $30(which was the old Monton pricing from 2 years ago as well, but have since gone up a bit), its great value for money. At AUD$60(USD $46 from Monton's site), it's still worth it. My old Monton jerseys have been good for two years, and still are fine today, and I am sure the BNA Ultimate jersey will last just as long.

However, seeing the variations in sizing and printing, I would like to see slightly better quality control. The QC standard is pretty good, but it looks like there are still some issues.

As a side note, the intial Monton jersey I received before had a very big issue. The right sleeve was much smaller than the left sleeve. I believe that a S right sleeve was sewn together with a M jersey. But the jersey was exchanged with another(which is the one above), and it's been fine since. Just the QC somehow allowed that one dodgy one to get through. This is from two years ago, so it may not be related too much to the BNA Ultimate jersey.
On Thanksgiving day, thank you all for the time for the detailed review. I am really happy to see your feedback.
Size chart is always a big issue for us as we measure it with the sample sheet. But we would continue to find solutions to make more accurate.
It's my fault to attach the height and weight with the size chart which lead to some misunderstanding. That is based on Asian build which may not fit into other countries like Australia. Initially I think it would help but it turns out to be a fail. Sorry guys.

And really thank you all for the time and support. :D

Phebe Monton

Postby Phebe Monton » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:03 pm

MONTON Sports 2016 New Collections, Remember to use BNA exclusive coupons "BNA" to enjoy 10% discount https://www.montonsports.com/mens-cycli ... rseys.html

Women Cycling Jersey https://www.montonsports.com/womens-cyc ... ersey.html

eldavo

Postby eldavo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Just checking if anyone here has any 3XL (CN) 2XL (US) unwanted "goal jerseys" for me to add to my laundry rotation.

I contacted Christopher asking whether any more of the BNA Ultimate design are able to be ordered.
Last edited by eldavo on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thomashouseman

Postby thomashouseman » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Interesting. Sophos is blocking montonsports.com as a high risk website.

eldavo

Postby eldavo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Christopher gave me the link to the jersey in the Monton store.
https://www.montonsports.com/2015-bicyc ... rseys.html

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year however, so I'll hold off for a few weeks.
(what impeccable timing I have!)

thomashouseman

Postby thomashouseman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Hmm, Access has been blocked to 'www.montonsports.com' as 'Mal∕HTMLGen-A' has been found at this website. Use at your own risk a the moment I guess. They used to be safe. I have one of their jerseys.

Phebe Monton

Postby Phebe Monton » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:43 pm

thomashouseman wrote:Hmm, Access has been blocked to 'www.montonsports.com' as 'Mal∕HTMLGen-A' has been found at this website. Use at your own risk a the moment I guess. They used to be safe. I have one of their jerseys.
Sorry for the late response. See this reply just now.

There is SSL certification for https://www.montonsports.com which means https is a kind of secure mode to visit.

Next time if there is some issue like this, feel free to contact phebe@montonsports.com

Thank you

thomashouseman

Postby thomashouseman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Yup, just revisited the site and the warning is gone. Good job cleaning it up.