Buying Cruzbike V20 with their guarantee

opik_bidin

Buying Cruzbike V20 with their guarantee

Postby opik_bidin » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:11 pm

Has anybody here bought the Cruzbike V20 Vendetta and can share their experience?
https://cruzbike.com/vendetta

it is a recumbent. Just thinking as rather than paying more for marginal gains, why not pay just that for significant gains, especially as they have this fastest road bike guarantee program
https://cruzbike.com/fastest-bike-guarantee

HOW IT WORKS
WE HAVE PROVEN OUR PLATFORM IS THE FASTEST ROAD BIKE IN THE WORLD IN RACES AND NOW WE INVITE YOU TO PROVE IT TO YOURSELF WITH OUR MONEY-BACK GAURANTEE PROGRAM.

❱ Benchmark your current fastest bike on a public road circuit, any distance from 15 to 150 miles. Elevation change? Absolutely! Climb, climb, climb.

❱ Purchase a new 2018 V20 frame set here or from one of our dealers.

❱ Enroll in the the "My Fastest Bike (MFB) Guarantee" program by filling out this form.

❱ Have fun and get to know your V20 for a full year. Enjoy training longer and racing faster.

❱ Between 12-months and 16-months after your purchase, benchmark the V20 on your designated road circuit. Send an email to fastest@cruzbike.com within that 4-month time-frame with your results.

❱ If you aren't faster on the V20 than your old bike, we will refund the purchase price of the V20 frame set and, if you live in the continental US, we will even pay for the return shipping.

skyblot

Re: Buying Cruzbike V20 with their guarantee

Postby skyblot » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:43 pm

This may well be better posted in the Recumbent section...

Re the Vendetta. There's no doubt it is a very fast bike, whether it is the fastest bike is open to discussion. There's also no doubt that the V20 has a serious learning curve - more so if it's your first recumbent.
There's also no doubt the V20 is a significant step in performance above any "road" bike (as are most recumbent high racers).

I can't offer any Cruzbike experience, but fast recumbents are a hoot! And I'm keen to hear your experiences as they happen...