BIKE COMPUTER

marksy

Re: BIKE COMPUTER

Postby marksy » Sun May 10, 2009 9:36 am

Another one into the mix.

Garmin Edge 305. Cadence, HR etc. Wireless and works well. Several mounting options and gps functions too for same sort of $$ than the polar. :mrgreen:

Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Mulger bill » Sun May 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Willmax wrote:
stryker84 wrote:Okay, more info needed. You bought the bike with it already attached, or did you have to attach it yourself?
Yes I have the wireless, the magnet and the sensor are in place, however still does not work properly, initially I had no reading at all, and now it has a constant 19.4km/h when I am riding, even when I stop still reads 19.4.

Still if someone know how it works it would help me find out whether it works or not.
Sounds like an average speed reading to me. Buttons? Maybe a pic would help...

Shaun
...whatever the road rules, self-preservation is the absolute priority for a cyclist when mixing it with motorised traffic.
London Boy 29/12/2011

Willmax

Postby Willmax » Sun May 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Mulger bill wrote:Sounds like an average speed reading to me. Buttons? Maybe a pic would help...
Hi Shaun,

I'm able to go through the diff functions like top speed, av speed and the likes, but for instance when I select distance, even though I am not riding it is still rolling/counting. I think it is stuffed.
My hope was that someone would see this topic and help with the manual for this particular model.

Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Mulger bill » Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Willmax wrote:
Mulger bill wrote:Sounds like an average speed reading to me. Buttons? Maybe a pic would help...
...but for instance when I select distance, even though I am not riding it is still rolling/counting. I think it is stuffed.
I think you're right. Unless you're in the habit of having a magnet dangling from the handlebar,

Shaun
...whatever the road rules, self-preservation is the absolute priority for a cyclist when mixing it with motorised traffic.
London Boy 29/12/2011