Bikes Direct USA

whichway

Bikes Direct USA

Postby whichway » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:57 am

Has anyone been able to order a bike from Bikes Direct deliver to Australia. They make it pretty hard to order and deliver to outside USA.

Six13

Re: Bikes Direct USA

Postby Six13 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:18 pm

I had a look, however they only ship to US addresses, and will only accept US credit card. They'll take direct bank transfer, and ship to your choice of address in US, so one option is to go over to the US and have them deliver to your hotel, having paid previously.

RonK

Postby RonK » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Use a forwarding agent such as shipito.com. But be warned - shipping from the US is expensive, and if the price is over $1000 you may incur import charges, so any savings can quickly disappear.
Cycle touring blog and tour journals: whispering wheels...

UmaT

Postby UmaT » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Six13 wrote:I had a look, however they only ship to US addresses, and will only accept US credit card. They'll take direct bank transfer, and ship to your choice of address in US, so one option is to go over to the US and have them deliver to your hotel, having paid previously.
try BRANDXYZ - they are able to assist you with the payment if the seller doesnt accept you Aussie credit card. I think they have partners who charge a small fee for placing your order using their US credit cards. And they are cheaper than the majority of forwarding companies because they have their own BRANDXYZ mail (approx. $10-15/per 2 kg cheaper). Just check their website