Wiggle Australia Australia Contact Details?

Shadyone

Wiggle Australia Australia Contact Details?

Postby Shadyone » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:37 am

Does anyone know how I can contact Wiggle Australia warehouse?

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago to be delivered to a Parcel Point Location (my local Newsagent). In the 2 weeks between ordering and delivery the News Agent has decided he didn't want to be a Parcel Point location as it was "too much hassle" so they refused to accept delivery...Now Australia Post have said it's on it's way back to the sender. After a few phone calls it seems it going to Braeside Victoria which I assume is the Wiggle Australia Warehouse.

The usual fifty phone call to Parcel Point and Australia Post and no closer to getting my delivery. Wiggle have not responded to my email after 2 days going on for 3 now.
Trek 4.7

danny the boy

Re: Wiggle Australia Australia Contact Details?

Postby danny the boy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:51 am

Braeside is just an Oz Post mail centre. Don't believe Wiggle have a warehouse http://bicyclingtrade.com.au/news/trade ... -warehouse but they may have an office in Sydney I think.

Shadyone

Postby Shadyone » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Aha!...More misinformation from Australia Post.

Cheers
Trek 4.7

Venus62

Postby Venus62 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Parcel Point sucks. Since my one bad experience, I signed up for an Australia Post Parcel Locker and haven't looked back since.

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:58 am

Wiggle have a chat function on their website which should be available during normal business hours.

Unusual that there has not been a response, the website they note "Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. We aim to answer all questions within 12-24 hours."

Couldn't find a phone number.
Cycling is in my BNA

Ant_S

Postby Ant_S » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Though not specifically related, I thought I'd chime in on the Wiggle / Parcel Point situation to say it is probably better to avoid.

I've bought twice from Wiggle, once direct to my address without issue and the second time at a Parcel Point location around 5-10min from my workplace. The item said it had arrived for collection on the online tracking, but when I went to the place (Chemist) they were a bit vague on it and didn't have it. There was also nothing in their system saying delivered, just that it was in transit. To their credit, the Chemist called Parcel Point the next day and logged the issue and followed it up. I then got a call from Parcel Point along with emails, basically explaining it never got properly logged through their system once arriving in Australia and they had closed it from their side but that I could collect via Australia Post directly. Overall they were also helpful but it had turned out that the Australia Post delivery guy from the local Australia Post branch (located literally 150m from the Chemist) couldn't find the Chemist and had left a Missed Delivery card at the Chemist's PO Box. The Chemist staff had found that card and spoken with Australia Post and I was able to go directly to Aus Post branch and collect and the staff there had known I was coming. So overall good communication & I got the parcel, but really just a big pointless muck around with Parcel Point!