Delivery delays from UK?

Bunged Knee

Re: Delivery delays from UK?

Postby Bunged Knee » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:04 pm

^^
Hmm, Startrack is from AusPost. Wait til tomorrow or later as it will not put in manifesto earlier.

I remember that it was delivered by Startrack years ago but I haven`t got info from them yet. So don`t worry about it.
ID please? What ID? My seat tube ID is 27.2mm or 31.6mm depending on what bikes I ride today.thanks...

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:55 pm

queequeg wrote:Pretty sure Wiggle was in the process of or has bought Bike24 as well
Yes - and I expect it to remain somewhat independent in many aspects - but if you look at the buying power of Bike24 + Wiggle + c r c, their approach will be to use their purchasing power and through this be competitive.
Cycling is in my BNA

RonK

Postby RonK » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm

I suspect Wiggle wants Bike24 because Brexit is likely to impact their access to the European market and suppliers.
Cycle touring blog and tour journals: whispering wheels...

Philistine

Postby Philistine » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

I ordered two tyres and a Fly6 from Wiggle last Thursday and they came this morning. Curiously, although Wiggle sent me a tracking number, Australia Post's tracking site have no information on it and the parcel bears the hand written legend "no tracking". If I have to choose whether Wiggle or Australia Post stuffed up the tracking, I have to go with the form guide, which makes AP a very short priced favourite.

Ross

Postby Ross » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Ross wrote:Just as I hit the "post reply" button I received a text saying I have a parcel due for delivery soon. The tracking number is different to the one for my Wiggle order and it would be too early for it to be my Merlin order and too early for other items I bought from eBay recently.

Wonder what it could be?! :?:

Love new shiny stuff! :lol:
Ok this mystery has been solved, it was a pair of cycling socks I ordered on eBay from an Australian seller that actually had stock and wasn't a dropshipper, so I wasn't expecting it to be delivered so quickly!

Update on my Wiggle order, Oz Post sent me an email saying they now have the parcel and delivery is scheduled for Monday (though there is a chance I will get it Saturday, has happened before).

Bunged Knee

Postby Bunged Knee » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:38 pm

^^
So no sms reminder but only email means that you haven't registered with AusPost but only your email is from Wiggle who had given it to them.
If you wanted to, you can fill the application form from Post Office or download and print it from their site and give it to your nearest P.O.
re: e -Bay orders, there's an estimated delivery date in the box when you order.
ID please? What ID? My seat tube ID is 27.2mm or 31.6mm depending on what bikes I ride today.thanks...