Victor Harbor to Melbourne

Jezz Machado

Victor Harbor to Melbourne

Postby Jezz Machado » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Originally posted in touring forum.

HI All,

So I am planning on riding from Victor Harbor in SA to Melbourne over the weekend of the 25 and 26th March. I am planning on stopping about halfway through at Edenhope for the night. This for the last couple of months has been a solo journey, however last night my wife asked me to ride it with someone. I am wondering what is the best way to throw this out there and seek fellow riders? Not ideal given the short lead in time, but I want to keep her happy and at least prove I tried!

I am planning on following the same route from Tailem Bend to Kingston SE as the IndiPac in the hope that there will be one or two people I can throw out some encouragement too (they would have had to average 400kms+ a day though given the timing) and seek my own inspiration. From Kingston I will be heading inland toward Edenhope for the night, then heading through to Melbourne the following day. Ride will be semi supported with wifey driving the car back from SA and meeting for lunch on day one and two and reconvening at Edenhope for a nap!

Anyone interested or has any tips on expanding the callout feel free to message or reply!

hamishm

Re: Victor Harbor to Melbourne

Postby hamishm » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:38 pm

You could try the Audax Australia group on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AudaxAustralia/