Looking at buying a second hand YT mountain bike

beaumariscyclist

Looking at buying a second hand YT mountain bike

Postby beaumariscyclist » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:11 pm

I am doing some research on buying a second hand YT mountain bike and after some tips on what I need to be looking out for. I don't know a lot about the brand other than they are similar to Canyon in terms of their distribution model and they seem to have very good reviews. I have ridden a different model for s short period of time and it was awesome. The bike I am looking at is 2019 Capra Pro Race and the geometry looks good for me. Any advice anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Also I need to organise transport, the seller will box up for me. Any recommendations on who to use for transport would be greatly appreciated. :D

Mububban

Re: Looking at buying a second hand YT mountain bike

Postby Mububban » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:34 am

beaumariscyclist wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:11 pm
I am doing some research on buying a second hand YT mountain bike and after some tips on what I need to be looking out for. I don't know a lot about the brand other than they are similar to Canyon in terms of their distribution model and they seem to have very good reviews. I have ridden a different model for s short period of time and it was awesome. The bike I am looking at is 2019 Capra Pro Race and the geometry looks good for me. Any advice anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Also I need to organise transport, the seller will box up for me. Any recommendations on who to use for transport would be greatly appreciated. :D

From all reports they are great bikes, my only concern with a niche brand would be spare parts in case of problems ie dual suspension bearings etc
When you are driving your car, you are not stuck IN traffic - you ARE the traffic!!!