Job - Sydney Rep with PSI (GT, Cannondale, mongoose...)

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Job - Sydney Rep with PSI (GT, Cannondale, mongoose...)

Postby AUbicycles » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Job Title: Field Market Developer - CYCLING

(Often this roll is known as a 'Rep')

Summary:
Build the PSI Cycling (PSIC) brands in the assigned market(s) by supporting and collaborating with Inside Market Developers and retailers with their day to day needs to achieve successful sell through of PSIC supplied products and ultimately achieve a sustainable and profitable outcome for our retailers. Be an easily attainable go to team member for PSIC building a strong relationship and a positive image with retailers and the riding community. Provide regular market updates and feedback on marketing trends, product demands, customer service requirements, competitors’ strategies and new products.

Brands:
Alpinstars, Avid, Cannondale, fabric, Fox Racing, Goodyear Tiresm GT, Lezyne, Mongoose, Quarc, Rock Shox, Schwinn, Sram, Zipp

Further details / requirements / application
https://www.seek.com.au/job/40382593?utm_source=joraau
Cycling is in my BNA

Tim

Re: Job - Sydney Rep with PSI (GT, Cannondale, mongoose...)

Postby Tim » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:27 pm

AUbicycles wrote: Summary:
Build the PSI Cycling (PSIC) brands in the assigned market(s) by supporting and collaborating with Inside Market Developers and retailers with their day to day needs to achieve successful sell through of PSIC supplied products and ultimately achieve a sustainable and profitable outcome for our retailers. Be an easily attainable go to team member for PSIC building a strong relationship and a positive image with retailers and the riding community. Provide regular market updates and feedback on marketing trends, product demands, customer service requirements, competitors’ strategies and new products.
They call that a summary. :lol:
Geez I hate corporate/government/ marketing drivel. I still recall my Year 10/Form Four English teacher bellowing out to the class 'Cut the bloody woofle".

A better summary would read; Sell lots of bikes to lots of shops.
As Chris said a Sales Rep.

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Job - Sydney Rep with PSI (GT, Cannondale, mongoose...)

Postby AUbicycles » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Well don't read the detailed job description...

It would be fair to point out that the Australian bike industry is fairly old fashioned... both in distribution and retail but change is inevitable . The role of a rep has also evolved, they need to hook in with technology and efficient processes and more detailed sales analysis... and also understand modern customers who rely on social media and digital communication.
Cycling is in my BNA