Austral wheelrace / National Madison Championships

Derny Driver

Austral wheelrace / National Madison Championships

Postby Derny Driver » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Anyone going to Melbourne Arena tomorrow arvo / night?
Im driving down from Sydney tonight.
Its always amazing racing.

foo on patrol

Re: Austral wheelrace / National Madison Championships

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Nupe. Hope it is live streamed. :wink:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

ironhanglider

Postby ironhanglider » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:44 pm

Oops sorry, I haven't logged on here much of late.

I was there. My son was racing in the afternoon session and we sat in the stands for the evening.

He had a really good day even thought there were only two U11 riders, so they were in with the U13s. I was really impressed with his scratch race, pulling out a 5th of the 12 starters. He then followed it up with a 2nd and a close 3rd in the 2 handicaps.

The racing itself was live streamed by "Gameface" and there may be some links on the Cycling Vic face ache site.

What I want to know is whether there will now be a new aero trend for people who plan on riding for 2min at 60km/h to ride with non-aero helmets and with the vents used to mount glasses as some sort of spoiler!

Cheers,

Cameron

Derny Driver

Postby Derny Driver » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:30 am

ironhanglider wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:44 pm
Oops sorry, I haven't logged on here much of late.

I was there. My son was racing in the afternoon session and we sat in the stands for the evening.

He had a really good day even thought there were only two U11 riders, so they were in with the U13s. I was really impressed with his scratch race, pulling out a 5th of the 12 starters. He then followed it up with a 2nd and a close 3rd in the 2 handicaps.

The racing itself was live streamed by "Gameface" and there may be some links on the Cycling Vic face ache site.

What I want to know is whether there will now be a new aero trend for people who plan on riding for 2min at 60km/h to ride with non-aero helmets and with the vents used to mount glasses as some sort of spoiler!

Cheers,

Cameron
Kell was having problems with those magnetic visors so he opted for the other helmet.