BNA and Australian Cycling Forums - Seasons Greetings

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

BNA and Australian Cycling Forums - Seasons Greetings

Postby AUbicycles » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:00 pm

I am certain there are mixed feelings about this past year. When the fortune cookie says "May you live in interesting times", this year has delivered and we have seen the good and the bad.

The tough times have impacted most of us but I also hope, that you are also keeping on the right side of health and also been able to uncover some positivity such as more family time and more riding time.

As a reminder, in this forum we have the RUOK section with is kindly supported by members and provides an opportunity to connect and chat if you need it. You will find some of the forum members are happy to organise a call or mails.

Thinking ahead and drawing closer to 2021 I hope to welcome positive changes and stability following the turbulence and uncertainty. On behalf of the writers and moderators on Bicycles Network Australia and the Australian Cycling Forums, thank you for your support and let's work on making 2021 a brighter year.

Christopher (Admin)
Cycling is in my BNA

MichaelB

Re: BNA and Australian Cycling Forums - Seasons Greetings

Postby MichaelB » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:55 pm

May all of us get into 2021 healthy, financially secure and have employment.

All the best and stay safe and rubber side down 👍👍

And thanks to Christopher for all his hard work !!

Derny Driver

Postby Derny Driver » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:44 am

Cheers Christopher and thanks for all your work with this forum. Its a great place, I love going on here each day and seeing people chatting about our favourite pastime - bikes and bike riding.
I hope Santa brings many of us a new bike, or at least a helmet or shoes or some clothes or a couple of spare tubes.

A big Merry Christmas from me to all my friends on here - too many to mention by name. Thanks for all your advice and chats this year. Happy riding and have a great Christmas.

Cheers
DD

Tim

Postby Tim » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Ten years I've been coming to this forum. It's the most friendly and informative place on the web IMO.
Thanks Chris and every contributing member.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

warthog1

Postby warthog1 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:41 pm

Been visiting a while too.
I really enjoy the place also and it can be very informative.
Best wishes to all and thanks to Christopher and the mod team for all your work.
Dogs are the best people :wink:

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Thanks for your work and enjoy the feed n grog with those that matter most! :mrgreen:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

brumby33

Postby brumby33 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:42 pm

Thanks Christopher for looking after this awesome site, I actually spend a fair bit of time here despite my lack of technical knowledge.

To all the members here it's been awesome chatting to you all through the year, between us all, we've managed to somehow get over the challenges this year has thrown at us and we're still here.

It was great to see that the Bicycle actually prospered throughout the pandemic, sales around the world went ballistic and I see a lot more people out and about on their bikes especially as I pass many sections of the Cooks River Cycleway in the bus. Been seeing a lot of seniors on their bikes lately which is great to see.

So what will 2021 bring us? I think pretty much the same for the first half until many of the vulnerable folks get the vaccines, despite what you think of feel about any vaccines, I think if you want to go overseas anywhere in the near future, it may require proof of vaccinations. Hopefully we'll see a positive trend by Spring next year.

In the meantime, I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas with all your family and friends and wishing you all the best for your health and prosperity for 2021, make it as good as we can hope for and I wanna do more riding and I want to get back into fishing in the new year. Got a lot of rods and reels to sort out and probably have to change the lines on most of them...it's been a while.

Cheers n beers

brumby33
"ya gotta hold ya mouth right"

VWR Patagonia 2017
2003 Diamondback Sorrento Sport MTB

10speedsemiracer

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone on BNA.

Thank you to Christopher and the Mods (sounds like an '80s punk band)
for keeping this a nice place to be.

Be safe and happy everyone.
Campagnolo for show, SunTour for go

Duck!
Expert

Postby Duck! » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:24 am

Echo everything above. :)
I had a thought, but it got run over as it crossed my mind.

outnabike

Postby outnabike » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:56 am

Thank you to Christopher for your hard work and input. Best wishes to all members to stay safe. :)
Vivente World Randonneur complete with panniers