Hybrid bike

Jazza

Hybrid bike

Postby Jazza » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:37 pm

I want to build a mountain bike with an electric hub motor and a 80-100cc 2-stroke motor.
Im curious as to opinions and if there are any wuestions please ask them.

10speedsemiracer

Re: Hybrid bike

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:49 pm

Where would this Prius-cycle be ridden ?

Would make for an interesting project, alas is completely illegal pretty much everywhere except for Private Property
Campagnolo for show, SunTour for go

bychosis

Postby bychosis » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:23 am

Why? The petrol part seems a little redundant now electric is quite good.
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.

Jazza

Postby Jazza » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:46 pm

I will be riding it like a normal bike I don’t really care that it’s illegal and I’ve decided to go with both motors cause I reckon it’ll be sick and fun.

bychosis

Postby bychosis » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:08 pm

Jazza wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:46 pm
I will be riding it like a normal bike I don’t really care that it’s illegal and I’ve decided to go with both motors cause I reckon it’ll be sick and fun.
Ummm... Ok... probably the wrong place to ask for advice then. Most folks here are will support you in legal endeavours, but you won’t get much support for illegal ones.

If only for private property go for your life, but a two stroke in pretty obvious to the rozzers if you are out in public. It’ll attract attention very easily.

If you don’t care about legality, why not build an overpowered 2wd e-bike? At least it won’t stink or be noisy.
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.

Jazza

Postby Jazza » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:42 pm

I already have a two stroke and I’m in love with it I’ve been riding it loads and I want to upgrade it but I
That does sound like a good idea