Mountain biking near Ceduna, SA?

The One Demon

Mountain biking near Ceduna, SA?

Postby The One Demon » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:55 am

Hey guys, just wondering if there are any MTB trails around Ceduna, or within say a couple hundred kilometres?

Also I'm only fairly new into MTB, is there a way to find trails? Also is there a way to easily know whether there are jumps, downhills trail etc? I know the ones around Adelaide state pretty much all this, but what about the rural areas?

nescius

Re: Mountain biking near Ceduna, SA?

Postby nescius » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:34 am

You could have a look at Trailforks which usually has some good info on trails or try using the Strava Segment Explorer. Someone at the Adelaide Mountain Bike Club might be able to help. Sorry I don't know the area so can't offer any first hand info.
Scott Spark 900 RC | Yeti Arc | Yeti SB130 | Trek Madone 4.5 | Look 695 SR ipack

The One Demon

Re: Mountain biking near Ceduna, SA?

Postby The One Demon » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:33 pm

nescius wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:34 am
You could have a look at Trailforks which usually has some good info on trails or try using the Strava Segment Explorer. Someone at the Adelaide Mountain Bike Club might be able to help. Sorry I don't know the area so can't offer any first hand info.
Thanks mate, I'll contact the club and see whether they know of anything! I had a look on that app, but it doesn't say anything about what type of ride it is other than "mountain biking". The few around Ceduna looked like just dirt roads/pavement lol.