2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Paul B
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: Hobart

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby Paul B » Fri May 18, 2018 3:22 pm

That worked. Thanks KB :idea:
Image

User avatar
Mustang
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 am
Location: Little Mountain Q
Contact:

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby Mustang » Mon May 21, 2018 7:12 am

Now I have the distance bar loading up.
Can any one tell me how to clear the (select all) message?

Code: Select all

select all

Image

g-boaf
Posts: 9412
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby g-boaf » Mon May 21, 2018 9:06 am

I'm almost at 7000km courtesy of 360km last week.

User avatar
kb
Posts: 2416
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby kb » Mon May 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Mustang wrote:Now I have the distance bar loading up.
Can any one tell me how to clear the (select all) message?

Whoops, start and end should be img in square brackets, so remove the code sections on the ends.

K
Image

RobertL
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:08 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby RobertL » Mon May 21, 2018 5:02 pm

My status bar is showing, but not updating.

KB - what do I need to do to fix it? Thanks.
Image

g-boaf
Posts: 9412
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby g-boaf » Mon May 21, 2018 5:30 pm

RobertL wrote:My status bar is showing, but not updating.

KB - what do I need to do to fix it? Thanks.


Robert, I'm not KB, but I just checked one of the other distance bars and did a tweak to the URL with your name:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kbil ... obertL.png

That seems to work. Hope it is right- copy and replace your old URL with that one.

RobertL
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:08 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby RobertL » Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 am

g-boaf wrote:
RobertL wrote:My status bar is showing, but not updating.

KB - what do I need to do to fix it? Thanks.


Robert, I'm not KB, but I just checked one of the other distance bars and did a tweak to the URL with your name:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kbil ... obertL.png

That seems to work. Hope it is right- copy and replace your old URL with that one.



Huzzah!! Thanks g-boaf.
Image

User avatar
kb
Posts: 2416
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby kb » Tue May 22, 2018 1:09 pm

RobertL wrote:
g-boaf wrote:
RobertL wrote:My status bar is showing, but not updating.

KB - what do I need to do to fix it? Thanks.


Robert, I'm not KB, but I just checked one of the other distance bars and did a tweak to the URL with your name:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kbil ... obertL.png

That seems to work. Hope it is right- copy and replace your old URL with that one.



Huzzah!! Thanks g-boaf.


Ah yeah, sorry. You can include the year if you want to bask in your glory at the end of the year but then it will need changing for the next. Without a year = current year.

K
Image

chriso_29er
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:00 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby chriso_29er » Tue May 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Reached the halfway point today! 3056km :)
Image

lewie15
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby lewie15 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 pm

Can someone help me out as well. I've tried copying and pasting the URL that people have posted above, but I seem to get other peoples data and not mine. My Strava ID is 10904031
Image

User avatar
Mustang
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 am
Location: Little Mountain Q
Contact:

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby Mustang » Wed May 23, 2018 7:49 am

kb wrote:
Mustang wrote:Now I have the distance bar loading up.
Can any one tell me how to clear the (select all) message?

Whoops, start and end should be img in square brackets, so remove the code sections on the ends.

K

I tried this:
[select all]
Image

Code: Select all

select all

Image

User avatar
kb
Posts: 2416
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby kb » Thu May 24, 2018 7:54 am

lewie15 wrote:Can someone help me out as well. I've tried copying and pasting the URL that people have posted above, but I seem to get other peoples data and not mine. My Strava ID is 10904031

I’ll add you to the list tonight

K
Image

User avatar
kb
Posts: 2416
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby kb » Thu May 24, 2018 8:04 am

[img]http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kbill/cycling_goals/distance_goal_196530.png[/img]

(Found the disable BBCode option :-))
Image

lewie15
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby lewie15 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:08 pm

kb wrote:
lewie15 wrote:Can someone help me out as well. I've tried copying and pasting the URL that people have posted above, but I seem to get other peoples data and not mine. My Strava ID is 10904031

I’ll add you to the list tonight

K


Thanks KB!
Image

jasonc
Posts: 9617
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby jasonc » Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

6k with 70k of up
Image

User avatar
kb
Posts: 2416
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby kb » Thu May 24, 2018 10:34 pm

lewie15 wrote:
kb wrote:
lewie15 wrote:Can someone help me out as well. I've tried copying and pasting the URL that people have posted above, but I seem to get other peoples data and not mine. My Strava ID is 10904031

I’ll add you to the list tonight

K


Thanks KB!

Okay that should show now. You need to tweak it a touch - the URL should end with .png and the last img should be /img

Image

I set your goal to 7500 as that’s what you had on Strava. Let me know if you’d like it changed to something else.

K
Image

jasonc
Posts: 9617
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby jasonc » Fri May 25, 2018 6:28 am

kb wrote:I set your goal to 7500 as that’s what you had on Strava. Let me know if you’d like it changed to something else.

K

Double his goal kB. One good turn deserves another
Image

lewie15
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: 2018 - 6,000km, 10,000km and 18,000km Clubs

Postby lewie15 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:56 am

jasonc wrote:
kb wrote:I set your goal to 7500 as that’s what you had on Strava. Let me know if you’d like it changed to something else.

K

Double his goal kB. One good turn deserves another

Thanks KB. Should smash my goal Jason, but not sure about doubling it!
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cardy George, Cheesewheel, Google [Bot], Kumungi, pj, TheWall